Why have we come to let the truth be covered up?

 So it's all most the middle of September. I'm at the point why have we come to let the truth be covered up.


The Time To Rise & put our foot down.

The U.S Government does not run the U.S citizens.

We The People of America run the Government.



I'm writing right now explaining what I'm going to be up to & how there going to be the Biggest Shake-up, Wake-up & Reality Check.. to come. I'm going to push my limits of exposing the great reset, new world order, and the deep state/others. When I do I'm taking a big risk of exposing my own identity of who I am to these people. What scares me is I know that these people are Top Country Governments/Leaders plus the Top Wealthy People/Others.


OHH this Boy has some tricks up his sleeve, you have to think like a criminal to understand what really going on. I have learned over this Pandemic. The mass censoring/banning & deleting videos, webpage are going missing/others? & it's out of control.


THE REAL TRUTH CAN HURT.


  •  In the next few day's I will be on FB doing another post-cleanup
  •  clean up and redo things on TheRealTruthExposed

I'm asking myself these questions?


Question 1. Well, I ever finish my game community Minecraft servers?

Question 2. Well I ever live stream more to grow my Twitch Channel


I need to go back to being me so I'm going to slowly get back playing games and maybe stream well see how that goes for me? I know myself and making proms & breaking them. I feel really bad when I break them.


I'm burnt out, I'm tired & feel overwhelmed with all of the shit going on today & it needs to come to a fucken stop. I'm truly sorry you have to see me this way. Vic is a Normally Happy Clowning & A joker and loves to have fun. Ever since this Pandemic, I have not been the same. I have had so much anger, hate rich/other Well, this shit ever END? I normally do not do these Exposing people for the crookedness but the bullshit comes to be too much as an American.


The truth needs to come out of America Government for the first time in the history of this country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today 6-30-2021 was a wake up for me

Facebook Employees/Fact-checkers The Truth Well Be Shown